Last Updated: MAY 19, 2018
1. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
What is personal data?
I collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” is as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, this includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information I process about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
Why do I need your personal data?
I will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. I need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to the Site. If you registered with my Site, you will have been asked to tick to agree to provide this information in order to access my services, purchase my products, or view my content.
This consent provides me with the legal basis I require under applicable law to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to my use of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our Site.
2. COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I collect information about you in the following ways:
Information You Give Me. This includes:
- the personal data you provide when you register to use our Site, including your email address, and demographic information (such as your gender);
- the personal data that may be contained in any video, comment or other submission you upload or post to the Site;
- the personal data you provide in connection with my rewards program and other promotions I run on the Site;
- the personal data you provide when you report a problem with my Site or when I provide you with customer support;
- the personal data you provide when you make a purchase thorough my Site; and
- the personal data you provide when you correspond with me by phone, email or otherwise.
Information from Social Networking Sites.
Our Site include interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each a “SNS”). If you connect to a SNS through our Site, you authorize me to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to me based on your settings on that SNS. I will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke my access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
Information Automatically Collected.
I automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access my Site. For example, when visiting my Site, I log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before browsing to my Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
I collect this information about you using cookies.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling.
I do not use your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making. However, I may do so in order to fulfil obligations imposed by law, in which case I will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object
What are cookies?
I may collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. I may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on my Site.
I use two broad categories of cookies: (1) first party cookies, served directly by me to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by my Site to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits my Site; and (2) third party cookies, which are served by service providers on my Site, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
Cookies I use
My Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Type of cookie||Purpose|
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through my Site and to enable you to use some of its features. [For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Site or they help the content of the pages you request load quickly]. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and I only use these cookies to provide you with those services.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make when you use my Site, [such as remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of my Site which you can customize]. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit my Site.|
|Analytics and Performance Cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to my Site and how users use my Site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. [It includes the number of visitors to my Site, the websites that referred them to my Site, the pages they visited on my Site, what time of day they visited my Site, whether they have visited my Site before, and other similar information.] I use this information to help operate my Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on my Site.]
I use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how my Site works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies]You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of my Site by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
|Targeted and advertising cookies||These cookies track your browsing habits to enable me to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with my permission, third party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third party websites.
You can disable cookies which remember your browsing habits and target advertising at you by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. If you choose to remove targeted or advertising cookies, you will still see adverts but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to remove cookies by the companies listed at the above link, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored adverts from companies that are not listed.
|Social Media Cookies||These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on my Site or you link your account or engage with my content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept my cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of my Site. For example, my Site may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Site.
I may use other companies to serve third-party advertisements when you visit and use the Site. These companies may collect and use click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over during your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use tracking technologies to collect this information.
Other companies’ use of their tracking technologies is subject to their own privacy policies.
5. USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I may use your personal data as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve my Site, products, and services;
- to manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account, if you have an account on my Site;
- to operate and administer our rewards program and other promotions you participate in on my Site;
- to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- with your consent, to send you marketing e-mails about upcoming promotions, and other news, including information about products and services offered by me and affiliated products and services I may chose to promote. You may opt-out of receiving such information at any time: such marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” Please note, even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, I may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with me (if you have one) and my business dealings with you;
- to process any payments you make via my Site;
- as I believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce my Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others;
- for analysis and study services; and
- as described in the “Sharing of your Personal Data” section below.
6. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I may share your personal data as follows:
- Third Parties Designated by You. I may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Our Third Party Service Providers. I may share your personal data with my third party service providers who provide services such as [data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services. Including your email address to my chosen third party autoresponder service. This service is provides GDPR compliant email address storage facilities to my business.
7. THIRD PARTY SITES
My Site may contain links to third party websites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and I do not accept any responsibility or liability for their websites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.
8. USER GENERATED CONTENT
You may share personal data with me when you submit user generated content to my Site, via blog posts on my Site.
Please note that any information you post or disclose on my Site will become public information, and will be available to other users of our Site and to the general public. I urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal data, or any other information, on my Site. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on my Site.
If you provide feedback to us, I may use and disclose such feedback on my Site, provided I do not associate such feedback with your personal data. If you have provided your consent to do so, I may post your first and last name along with your feedback on my Site. I will collect any information contained in such feedback and will treat the personal data in it in accordance with this Policy.
9. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
Your information, including personal data that I collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by me outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By accepting this Policy, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. I will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
I seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with me is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify me of the problem by contacting me (using the contect details at the end of this page.)
I will only retain your personal data as long reasonably required for you to use the Site until you close your account/cancel your subscription unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
12. OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN
My Site is not directed to children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided me with information without their consent, he or she should contact me. I will delete such information from my files as soon as reasonably practicable.
13. YOUR RIGHTS
- Opt-out. You may contact me anytime to opt-out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) my collection of sensitive personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that I may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the Site may be ineffective upon opt-out.
- You may access the information I hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting me directly.
- You can also contact I to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Your personal data is portable – i.e. you to have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information I hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that I erase your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact me. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, I may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send me your request, and I may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. I will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that I may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
I am committed to resolve any complaints about my collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or my practices in relation to your personal data, please contact me at: michaelatshowupslimdotcom. I will reply to your complaint as soon as I can and in any event, within 30 days. I hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority
15. CONTACT INFORMATION
I welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact me in writing at: michaelatshowupslimdotcom or 31 Reservoir Terrace, Chesterfield S40 4HA, UK.[wpgdprPP]